A dad would always remain a son’s first hero and a daughter’s first love. Many of us are very close to our dads and spending time with them, puts us in a relaxing phase. We all have a different equation with our mom and dad but we all would believe that dads are cooler. Here are a few things that we all usually experience when our dads are the best buddies.
– You may be in your worst at around 3 A.M. and you would still find your dad ready to save you. You can call him at that odd hour because you know there is no genius like him. You know, you cannot do everything based on your smartphone! And when you are in your real world, you always curl up to him. On father’s day or on his birthday, don’t therefore forget a nice fathers day cake with a greeting card.
– We all face some kind of challenge or obstacle in our workplace day in and day out. Your boss may be very demanding or sometimes inhuman. Now, this is the moment when your best buddy dad crawls in and gives you valuable feedback of the situation. He is the best coach and that’s why you love returning to him. Without getting pissed off, he would listen to you carefully and then calm you down.
– The earlier point reminds me that a child with dad as a best buddy would never ever be freaked out in any strata of his/her life. Because all those maddening moments when you are not happy, people have crushed you down, or your expectations are not met, – these are wonderfully taken care by your dad. For these moments, one thank you won’t be enough – right? Get a father’s day gift card and wish him sweetly.
– What is the sweetest part of your union with your dad? You would never get a better fan than your dad. He is always encouraging towards you. He will always cheer for you in a big way. Your achievements would never be ignored with a small cupcake for father’s day but celebrated with a gala dinner. It can be as small as you becoming “Employee of the month” or as big as your finally finding the right partner. He is always there to cheer for your triumphs.
– Right from childhood, he has been your savior – right? There are moments when things get heated up in your home. One thing or word leads to another. In these emergency situations, your dad comes again and calms everyone down. He is the best kind of referee you would ever find in your family.
– He is not someone who would lie around saying nice words about your friends or lovers, in case they are not. He is always concerned about the company you keep. He doesn’t want you to go through a heart break and that’s why he would be up on your face if you are in a wrong group of friends and admirers.