Do you have warts? Are you embarrassed by them? Most people who have warts do not want anyone to know and will go to great lengths to hide the infected areas. However, warts are nothing to be embarrassed about and are actually quite easy to treat with the right products, such as EMUAID.
What Are Warts? How Do I Get Them?
Warts are raised bumps on the skin caused by a virus. The virus that causes warts is the human papillomavirus, or HPV. Warts are not usually dangerous but they are contagious, being passed from one person to another through close contact.
There are more than 100 different strains of HPV. Most of these viruses cause skin breakouts on the hands, feet arms or legs that are perfectly harmless, although they may be unsightly and embarrassing. However, a few strains of HPV can cause genital warts, and these have been linked to cervical cancer in women. It is very important for women who believe they have been exposed to HPV by a sexual partner to seek immediate treatment from a doctor.
For everyone else, warts remain an embarrassing and sometimes painful reminder that we cannot avoid all the viruses out there. However, many of these viruses, including the common wart, are treatable.
What Are the Different Types of Warts?
There are several different types of warts that grow on various areas of the body. These include:
• Common warts. Gray and grainy, these warts usually grown on fingers and toes but can show up anywhere on the body. They are usually raised bumps that have a rounded top.
• Plantar warts. These warts grow into the skin rather than out of it. They may cause a hole in the bottom of the foot surrounded by hardened skin.
• Flat warts. Pink, brown or yellow flat warts are not rounded like common warts and may not be immediately noticeable. They usually grow on the face, arms or thighs.
• Filiform warts. These warts look like small skin tags and are usually the same color as the surrounding skin. They grow around the mouth and nose and may grow under the chin.
• Periungual warts. These warts grow around or even under the fingernails or toenails and may be very painful as they press on the nail bed.
How Can I Treat Common Warts?
EMUAID has been shown to reduce the occurrence of all types of warts by fighting the virus where it lives. It also promotes healing to the skin areas that have been affected by warts by stimulating blood flow to those locations.
By applying the all-natural EMUAID ointment to the affected areas as directed, you can reduce the occurrence and severity of all types of warts.